- He was the first pilot flying with twin-engine airplane, Caudron G-4. (East Front, 17.07.1917)
- He shot down a Russian aircraft in the Caucasian Front and won the first Turkish air victory. (Kelkit, 26.09.1917)
- He manufactured a propeller to Nieuport aircraft captured from the Russians. (1 propeller = 1 plane) (Istanbul, 1918)
- He produced affixitive and gelatine to repair aircraft wings during The War of Liberation.
- He made the first reconnaissance flight in The War of Liberation. (Kula/Alasehir 15.08.1920)
- On the last flight in The War of Liberation (Seydikoy/Gaziemir), he was the first pilot landed to Izmir Seydiköy Airfield and occupied the airfield alone. (Izmir, 14.09.1922)
- He was the only soldier among all class of combatants in The War of Independence who won red stripe War of Independence Medal with 3 letters of appreciation from Turkish Grand National Assembly by suggestions of Mustafa Kemal ATATURK.
- He arranged the first passenger flight on Turkish land. Caproni Breda - 11 passengers. (Edirne,June 1923)
- He constructed the first Turkish aircraft, "Vecihi K-VI" (Izmir, 1924). His first and only flight with this aircraft was in Izmir on 28.01.1925.
- He was entitled as "Chief Aviator of Turkey" first time in Turkey. (Ankara, 17.06.1925)
- He piloted the airplane in the first parachuting show of Turkey. The show, also watched by Atatürk, was realized by German parachutist Herr Hainike. (Ankara, 16.09.1926)
- He constructed the first civilian aircraft. "Vecihi K-XIV". (Kadıkoy/Istanbul, 16.09.1930)
- He made a flight with first Turkish aircraft in the sky of Europe. (Prag-İstanbul, 25.04.1931)
- He made the first country tour by plane in Turkey. (02.09.1931 / 09.11.1931)
- Belgian Parachutist M. Rene accepted the offer made by Vecihi Hürkuş and performed the first parachuting from first civilian Turkish aircraft in Turkey. Vecihi Hürkuş piloted Vecihi K-XIV Aircraft in this event. (Yesilkoy, 18.01.1932)
- He established the first civilian land and naval aircraft factory. "Vecihi Fiham Land and Naval Aircraft Factory" (Kadıkoy/Istanbul, 1932)
- His powerboat design with aircraft engine "Vecihi K-X" took out patent (1930) and he constructed it. (Kadıkoy/Istanbul, 1933).
- He established the first civilian flight school, "VCFS". "Vecihi Civilian Flight School" (Kadıkoy/Istanbul, 1932)
- He constructed first sport and training plane, "Vecihi K-XV". (Kadıkoy /Istanbul, 1933)
- He constructed first closed cabin passenger Turkish naval aircraft. "Vecihi K-XVI" (Kadıkoy/Istanbul, 1933)
- He trained 12 pilots including first civilian Turkish woman pilot, Bedriye Gökmen. (Kadıköy/İstanbul, 1933)
- While he was supporting the foundation of Türk Kuşu, he constructed the first glider in Turkey, "US-4 and PS-2". (Ankara, 1935-36)
- He had published 12 issues of non-public supported aviation magazine called "Kanatlılar". (Istanbul, 1948)
- He established first private airline transporting passengers and cargo in domestic lines. "Hürkuş Havayolları" (Istanbul, 1954-60)
- He determined the underground radioactive wealth of Turkey (thorium, uranium, phosphate) by plane under the order of General Directorate of Mineral Research and Exploration. (1961-67)
- He was rewarded by ICAO as first Turkish pilot flying more than 50 years in the world. (1916-1967)
- He was first and only pilot used 102 different models of aircrafts between years of 1916-67.
- He was the first and only Turkish pilot approximately spent 30.000 hours in the air. 30.000 hours = 1.250 days = 41 months 20 days = 3 years 5 months.